Selling a multipack as a separate item on a product page?

Solved
aixa
2 0 1

Hello!

I am also straggling with something similar. I am looking forward to having different packs but some of my products have different variants. So depending on size and color and not all of them have the same options neither the same way of calculating sizes. So how can I have a pack where they can product by product select the right size for them? Even combining them with products that may have a unique size or just not a size or color option.

Thank you very much.

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3730 322 728

Hi @Moonbeam,

This reply is from a few months ago, so I'm not sure if you have found a solution yet. But if not and you're doing 40+ orders per day, you get access to a dedicated fulfillment merchant manager (FMM). This would be the best person to ask about this. 

If you are doing less than 40 orders per day you should also have access to a dedicated team of fulfillment account managers and they would be your best option to ask about this. You can contact our dedicated fulfillment support team via this link. If what you're looking for can't be solved by the main fulfillment support team, an FMM or pooled account manager can be looped in if deemed necessary. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes