Sending Automated Email with form (that needs to be filled in) to someone who just ordered?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I'm working on an online service for books which requires information on the customer's book (title, subtitle, author name, book size, genre, audience etc.). 

My Goal:

When someone orders something, an automated email is sent to them. This automated email will need to contain an INTERACTIVE and BEAUTIFUL form (with text boxes, radio buttons, dropdown boxes etc.) for the customer to fill in and submit. When they submit the form, I will receive it and can see exactly what the customer filled in so I can start doing my job for them.

Didn't see anyone talk about this yet. Please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

Success.

You can create the Form on the website and add the link of that form in the order confirmation template.   For editing the template see https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/notifications/edit-template

For creating the form you can copy the contact page template and apply some changes as per your needs. See This Docs for more details. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
119 7 24

Alternatively, you could use a nice form builder like typeform and send visitors to that form from your email.

0 Likes