Can I set up pickup and delivery only for certain products on Shopify?

toddhelton1
5 0 0

Hi, I can't find support anywhere so I will start here. I would like to set up a group of products that only have Pickup and Free Local Delivery available No Shipping options.  I do not see a way to turn off the shipping option for some products and still have it available for other products.  This is the collection that I would like to use for the Pickup and Delivery option: https://madhatteronlinestore.com/collections/big-green-egg  This collection has a different pricing template at this point but will have pricing based on pickup or local delivery. Thank you for your help.  

Reply 1 (1)

JohnHa
Shopify Partner
108 1 20

Hi @toddhelton1,

If you are finding a way to separate shipping rates for different products, the Shopify Shipping Profile feature might be the solution. Shipping profiles help you handle products with varying shipping costs and regional availability. Here are the things you should do:

1. Create a new custom profile and add the products you want to provide with different shipping methods
  2. Create a shipping zone (your Pickup and Delivery zone) and add whatever rate you want
  3. You can also connect your own account with a carrier and let them handle shipping rates

If you are particularly interested in Shipping, refer to our post to learn more useful tips.

Let me know if you have any other questions! If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

banned