Shirt colors/sizes from printify

ostropolos
4 0 0

Hey!

I'm a complete amateur as far as coding is concerned or running a business. I'm trying to find help for my issues but can't seem to find what I want in a simple manner, and all I see is blocks of code on here, so I figured I'd post and see how it goes. I don't know if this is as straight forward as it should be but it seems the answer is always extremely complicated (to me at least).

I'm using printify to set up a shopify store, mainly selling shirts. I have 300+ shirt designs uploaded and want to be able to filter them. I can't exactly tag shirts with their colors because they have different tags/colors and SKUs and I don't think you're supposed to go edit 300 shirts and their SKUs (~50 each) individually.

How do I find shirts based on colors/sizes in the search bar in the products admin in shopify and then setup filters? I'm using the Avenue theme as well and want to use its product filters.

I'm trying to use a bulk price editor app to do it and then have random sales throughout the week.  

Example: Search for all shirts that are "size small" and "color black" and edit all their prices.

Also, when I upload shirts from printify, it seems to mess up the orders if I pick a certain color like pink for example. It puts Large ahead of Small, am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!

0 Likes
ostropolos
4 0 0

Bump

0 Likes