Shop Unavailable After Domain Purchase Attempt

Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 2
Straight to the point....
I set up 1 store last week and paid for my domain with no problems.

I designed another store yesterday. All was good until I went to purchase my domain. I was immediately locked out after. My “Free Trial” is still ticking away and support wants me to wait “24-72” hours for a response? How long does it really take to click a button? Is this a problem that will reoccur at a later date when my store launches officially?

No, I dont plan on posting my store. If anyone from support should care to read this... you should be able to pull the details and store info using the ticket below.

Support Log Ticket ID: 15856153
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 4

I am not sure but I think you can only host one store per Shopify account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 2
I believe so too. So when I set up the second store, I created a new email address & Shopify account for that store in order to keep everything separate.

The goal is to have 10 stores setup and operational BEFORE the Chinese New Year festivals are over. But if issues like this are going to prevent that from occurring, I might have to look into alternative methods. This seems to be a common problem on Shopify that “Support” isn’t addressing. The mystical “Email response ONLY” department needs to get on board.

Frustrating to say the least.
0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 2
Is anyone in Support working today? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please.

:(
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 2
Someone from the escalated risk department emailed me and reactivated my account. I asked what the issue was and I’m still awaiting a response.

Thank you.
0 Likes