Why is my online store not loading for customers?

Martma
Visitor
1 0 0

Shop is not been loading for the past few days,screen is also blank when customers try to access my shop.can someone please help or refer me to customer service.

Reply 1 (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

Hi @Martma!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Are you still experiencing this issue today? I understand how important both your access and your customer's access to your store is, so let's walk through some troubleshooting together to get this resolved. The first thing I would like to do is rule out there being any kind of local device or connection that could be causing this problem. Can you please walk through each of these step one by one?

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.  
  • Try on another web browser or an incognito window.
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look. 
  • Try another device or on the Shopify Mobile app.
  • Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi.)  
  • Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser. 
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device

If after following all of these steps you are still having trouble - can you please send me screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to access your account please? This will help me to gather context on what the issue may be. 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog