Shop unavailable ticket # 20148597

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

My shop is unavailable been that way since Oct 12. I was originally told by a Shopify rep it would be resolved. Someone would reach out to me within 1-3 business days. As you can tell from the above date we’re well pass that time table. I’ve heard absolutely nothing from anyone & the reps I’ve spoken with know as much as I do about what’s going on.

(I don’t know what’s going on.) not sure if making this post will serve as a means to get real answers. Answers that don’t result in getting the run 🏃‍ around or lead to a Enigma. If your a rep please save yourself the time of replying just to reassure me my ticket is in que. I’ve been aware of this since the 12th. My ticket # is in the headline. So far it doesn’t seem this situation is being handled with care or respect or regard to the fact that it’s costing me money & time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
840 97 138

Hi, @KxngSE,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing your ticket number with me, this allowed me to check on your ticket to see if I could provide an update.

I see that you contacted support about this on October 14, and we always advise that the team aim to respond in up to three working days normally. However, due to the effects that the pandemic is having, the team is noticing delays in excess of five working days. I appreciate that you would rather I not respond with this update, but I wanted to share a bit more about the review process and what might be delaying this. 

Aside from the delays caused by Covid19, the team would have their own review process to determine what the issue might be, as well as if there is anything relating to the financial side of the store, As Shopify is not a bank, the accounts team may need to reach out to the banking partners, who also would have their own review process.

While I understand the wish to get your store back online, sometimes it takes a little longer depending on what has caused it to go offline. It may be a technical issue that needs further testing, or another area of the escalated teams to investigate.

The support agents here, on social media or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat with regarding your account. as you already have an open ticket, you can ask all of your questions via that email, and the team will respond to this once they review your case.

Thank you for your patience with this.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I just wanted to clarify the initial Contact is the 12th I’m sure I’ve done a follow up on the 14th.

30823BBB-D345-493D-B06A-853C61ACF9B8.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
840 97 138

Thank you for the screenshot however, it appears to show a different ticket number than the one you quoted earlier for the escalation.

But as I mentioned, the team will reply via the escalated ticket, advising you of the outcome of the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I’ve heard nothing back so far over two weeks how do I get in contact with a manager?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
840 97 138

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you for letting me know.

Please accept my apologies for this, I spoke with the team there who advised they were going to update your case straight away.

Can you try to log in to your store now, and if any issues are present, to advise the team via the email thread you have?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you Hank.