Shop went down after entering payment information for Shopify plan.

btrimm
1 0 0

Hello. 

I am getting ready to launch my shop and so today was the day to pick a plan and pay for it. I selected my Shopify plan, entered my payment information, and my site immediately went down. 

The error message shown is "We'll be back soon!" and tells me to contact support for my store. However, when I attempt to do so, it will not even allow me to login to my admin profile to contact anyone. 

I have checked my business email, no emails from shopify. 

I was really hoping to launch today, but I'm not sure what to do. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1672 173 480

Hey there, @btrimm 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. When it comes to account sensitive issues like this it is best to reach out to support via chat or email directly. I understand the confusion regarding getting in touch when you do not have access to your account though! If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the live chat option or email. 

I am going to reach out to you directly via email to authenticate you as the owner of this account and get this escalated to the relevant team. Keep an eye on your inbox! 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes