Shopify Bill

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, I've been trying to pay for my shopify bill and every time I try to pay it it keeps saying fail. My bank card is working and it has funds on it. I was wondering if I can get help because now they froze my website.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 20 47

Hi, @fatimakane!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Sorry to hear you've been having issues with your billing.

There are a couple of things you can check to see what might be causing the issue. First of all, Shopify can only accept payment for invoices via a credit card or PayPal (PayPal is only available for non-US merchants at this stage). If you're trying with a debit card, that could be the issue. Try making payment with a credit card to see if that resolves the billing. You can learn more about our billing payment methods here: https://bit.ly/39LvNym.

If you are using a credit card already, contact your credit card issuer to see if they're blocking the transaction. Sometimes, banks may block transactions they deem to be suspicious.

If none of the above resolves the issue, you may need to contact Shopify Support for further assistance. To contact our support team, first head to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions and log into your store. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic.

Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help.

Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available.

If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes