Shopify Create Shipping Label not working today

verdebirdie
Excursionist
18 0 37

Anyone else having trouble creating shipping labels in Shopify today??  When I click the green button as usual, a blank page appears with an error. The status page shows all functions are operational. Logged in and out, went to other pages, which worked fine.

I will have to ship these 3 orders using PirateShip since I have been trying for half an hour, but it would be great to get this functionality working again Shopify

Here is the error

There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later.
Replies 6 (6)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @verdebirdie 

Our developers are aware of this issue and are working towards a fix as fast as possible.

We will share updates on their progress via our Status Page.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you today!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

marchand
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having a similar issue trying to create a label.  After clicking "Create Shipping Label" the system, there is an error flag that "the package weight must be greater than 0" but after entering a value I just get an error message that is saying "Something went wrong".  The rates won't calculate.  This has been an issue for my store for the past 24 hours.

mcdez
Visitor
1 0 0

I am getting the same error code. It worked fine for us yesterday.

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, all

This issue has since been resolved. 

If you are still experiencing issues purchasing shipping labels, please clear your cache and reach out to our 24/7 support if the issue persists. 

Thanks! 

Brittnie
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same issue and have cleared my cache and cookies. I cannot reach out to 24/7 support because there is not option showing up when it asks me to select my shop. I am stuck on that page. I have several orders I need to ship so I would like to get this resolved asap.

Thank you!

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @Brittnie 

Sorry for the delay, were you able to get this resolved? It likely had to do with a brief outage we experienced on May 5. 

In regards to not being able to contact our support, can you please let me know what happens when you visit our Help Center and proceed through the steps? If you can share a screenshot where you're getting stuck that would be helpful.

Thanks!