Shopify image dose not load on safari web browser

stephfee
1 0 0

my base theme is  Dawn theme and I customized my own theme by using liquid, 

my web browser is working well, but only safari on my i phone does not work.

I attached my image of what how can I do to solve it.

please give me advice. thank you!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
203 28 47

Can't see the source code; Home page of the site is pass protected.

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- To schedule a meeting regarding consulting work, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
62 12 15

Hey, @stephfee!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community! Has this issue just started recently or have you not been able to see your website at all on your iPhone since customizing the theme liquid?

There are quite a few factors that could be leading to these loading issues on the mobile version of Safari. Often, it is either due to an outdated browser, OS, or older device. The best way to check this would be to load the homepage using different browsers (Safari & Chrome) and devices (computer & iPhone). If the loading issues occur on all devices, then it could be your theme's code causing some issues with the mobile version of your site. If the issue is only isolated to Safari on your iPhone, I would check to see that the browser and device being used to load your website is fully up to date and has had the cache cleared recently. Clearing the cache fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites:

• Click here for instructions on clearing your cache

If you find that updating your iOS and browser makes no difference, it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

TIP: As you continue to customize your theme, it’s a good idea to make design and content choices that help to keep your online store accessible. I suggest taking a look at this guide for tips on providing an inclusive experience for your customers.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog