Shopify is trying to scam me. How do i delete my credit card information?

Michael_McKoy
Tourist
5 0 5

As you can see shopify is trying to bill me for a store I no longer use. Something that happened because they allowed the owner of the store to take out loans in my name and made ME pay it off. 

So now...with the store paused they are trying to charge me a monthly fee and even scheduled it for Dec 14th again. I want my billing information gone. How do i  accomplish this because it only gives me the option to replace the card. If you work for shopify don't apologize or explain away. You tried to bill me and you are trying again without my permission. Given our history Donald Trump tells more truths.

Just tell me how to remove my billing information permenantly.

Michael_McKoy_0-1606856179479.png 

Michael_McKoy_1-1606856343337.png

0 Likes
Michael_McKoy
Tourist
5 0 5

Daisy of shopify replied and alledged it was my fault somehow even though the store hasn't been active for over 7 months. Somehow monthly charges just start out of the blue and reoccur with a 7 month gap and a store still in suspension for the duration of that time. How does this happen? One theory is that apps just reactivate themselves on shopify. I'm leaning on she's lying on behalf of shopify. Purposely

Now shopify's TOS says apps suspend when the store suspends and cancel at some point. But this non-honorable entity thinks i'm not technical to know monthly charges don't just randomly happen. F shopify.

Michael_McKoy_0-1606865921691.png

0 Likes
RandyW
Tourist
9 0 11

Protest Charges to Your Credit Card Company. It is a process but should do the job.

I would like to think Shopify's Customer Service might help as poor as it has become.

0 Likes