Shopify result on google - how to change the descriptions.

7 0 0

Hi! I have just googled my shop and the 6 sub titles under the main shop listing (I'm not sure of the correct name and couldn't find anything in search) are quite messy looking, the descriptions don't even make sense! I know how to change the description for the main heading but I cannot find where to change these 6 smaller ones under it. I never realised how bad it looked, so unprofessional.

Can anybody point me in the right direction please? I'd really appreciate some help in getting this sorted.

Thank you,

Hanora

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
74 7 13

Hey there, @Hanora_Cronin!

Thanks for reaching out today. Could you provide me with a screenshot with the subtitles under your main shop listing in Google? That will give me a better context in regard to what you are hoping to change.

As a general rule of thumb, you don't have direct control over how Google will display/format your search listing but there are definitely ways you can structure your pages to optimize your pages for search engines as much as possible.

Please let me know! 

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
7 0 0

F&T Google Screenshot.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi! As you can wee, the titles are all odd - It has succulent and succulents /cacti. It also has Collecgtions and everything is just very random. Also the descriptions don't make a lot of sense. Yes if you could give me some advice on how to clean it up that would be super!

Thank you,

Hanora

0 Likes