I just signed up and cannot even get started... I read the other questions(s) about this. They are marked as solved. The brief suggestions may have worked for some, but it was and is clearly not solved. I've tried the suggestions. There are other people on the thread indicating they still had the problem. It's frustrating that the query was just closed, when it is still a problem. There are also other queries floating around external sites on the web about this problem with no solution. So it is a problem - at least for some of us.
- I am on 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- The same thing happens in Incognito Mode
- I don't have VPN or Adblocker, I do have a Firewall, but isn't that just normal and good practice? (Am I mad?)
- I can get in in Firefox, but it isn't reassuring using a different browser when you say Chrome is best. And – ironically – I reluctantly moved away from my preferred browsers Safari and Firefox, because so many things seem to say they work better in Chrome. It would be another hassle to move back...
- I tried switching users in Google Chrome, as one other store owner suggested. This is not ideal (as yet another user attested) but I tried it anyway. It doesn't work.
*Finally I tried reaching out to your support via chat and was locked out. Shortly after I got an e-mail saying: "It looks like you signed into your account from a new device." I didn't sign with a new device. I haven't even got past giving you my shop name email (which I provided you with on the same device and same browser just 30 minutes before.
Again just frustrating that the problem is a known problem for a while and the questions have been closed without properly solving. And I haven't even properly signed up yet and already there is a significant problem where I have to deal with Tech. Uppfh!
Without diving too deep into the questions yet it's important to note that Chrome is up to version 86, with 87 beta available.
83 is an older version.