Shopping Cart Error

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Don't know why, I start getting an error message today when I try to add product to the cart. The message is something like "there was an error while updating cart, please try again later", I also have similar problem when I tried to remove products in my shopping cart. And seems that the error mainly appear on Mobile version, and sometimes on desktop version. My URL is mamy-kingdom.myshopify.com.  Would be great if you could help on this asap. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi, please can anyone give me a help? Thank you very much ~~

@MamyKingdom wrote:

Don't know why, I start getting an error message today when I try to add product to the cart. The message is something like "there was an error while updating cart, please try again later", I also have similar problem when I tried to remove products in my shopping cart. And seems that the error mainly appear on Mobile version, and sometimes on desktop version. My URL is mamy-kingdom.myshopify.com.  Would be great if you could help on this asap. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
117 23 35

Hi @MamyKingdom, Your store is password protected and I can't test it without entering the store, please share your password so I could try to repeat the issue and can see what the actual problem is.

Thanks!

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept as Solution
- Want to implement a custom solution? Feel free to contact me at waqas4346@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I also use brooklyn theme and have a similar problem here:

1) "add to cart" button is inactive and when I press on a cart icon it doesn't open anything 

2) "checkout" button give this pop out box saying "checkout unavailable"

I didn't change anything in a theme myself. I had a last order on January 7th when everything worked out well apparently. I noticed that since January 8th one app  made ~21 changes to the theme. 

I have read similar threads here and this is what I did:

1) tried to add to cart and checkout with a different theme - works well on Iphone, but not on MacBook. Tried with a different browser (Chrome) on MacOS - worked out well, but it doesn't work with Windows on a different computer

2) I tried to Roll back the cart.liquid in theme and cleared the cache, but nothing changed.

Is there anything  else you could advice to do? If there is a problem within theme's code, I'm not good at coding at all.. 

Appreciate any advice!

my shop url is:

https://second-first.net/?key=64d06d823d07b5041ca7349b58a10d2130e1a1b26e26aceb34714e5c379dd1d2&previ...

Thanks,  

Simona

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

Did you solve the problem?

If yes, please share.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, Salmanino!

yes I solved the problem. I deleted recently installed apps (do not remember exact names: currency converter, chat bubble app, messenger marketing, awesome coupons and free shipping pop up) and everything was back to normal. Bad thing is that I deleted them all at once, so not sure which app was causing the problem, but I think that it was chat bubble as it wasn't working well at that moment.

If you are experiencing the same issue, you should delete apps one by one and after deleting each check if the problem is solved.

Sorry, for my late response, I bet you already solved the problem, so I hope it helps for somebody else experiencing same issue.

All the best, 

Simona

0 Likes