Shopping Cart does not work

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

My shopping cart in bigpetworld.com is not working.   When I add a product, other products are automatically added and the prices are increased.   When I make the corrections, i.e. reduce the quantity to 1, the shopping cart disappears and returns to the product ordering page.

How do I correct this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 35 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @erwinspina!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the site. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this for you! I've visited the website and added a product to the cart; no extra products were added and the price did not change for me. I've made a screen-recording of my visit, you can check it out here. I did notice there was an upsell action added to the cart, I was offered the option to add another product similar to the one I already added. Was this upsell feature added by an app? If it was, did you have to edit any of your theme's coding to install the app? If it's not an app, have you added any custom coding to your theme?

Just for some general troubleshooting, could you try clearing your cache and try adding a product to the cart again? There is a guide here on how to clear your cache when using a Mac. For all other devices, there is a more general guide here

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes