Show/Hide <div> in cart.liquid based on product type

lemike
2 0 0

Hi and thanks in advance for helping out.

I'm trying to hide <div> in my cart.liquid based on the presence of a particular product type. 

In details, we use a calendar widget (Zapiet) so customers can pick a delivery date for their orders. We want to hide this widget when a product_type =subscription has been added to the cart, so this way, customers don't get to pick a delivery date for a product they subscribed to (we use ReCharge for subscriptions).

The div to show/hide is in cart.liquid:

<!-- Zapiet | Store Pickup + Delivery -->
<div id="storePickupApp"></div>
<!-- Zapiet | Store Pickup + Delivery -->

Any thoughts? Thank you very much!

0 Likes

Hello ,

You  have to add some js code to hide that div for particular product type.

First you have to set type of product which you don't want to display for that div.

Then compare product type with that type and then hide div.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Kitty_Zapiet
Excursionist
67 0 1

Hi Guys,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the form, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

Hopefully, you resolved this issue at the time and could continue using Store Pickup + Delivery?  If not maybe you would like to take another look at the app, we have a range of new feature and the support team is bigger stronger than ever before - we would be glad to welcome you back and get you set up. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com.

Take care,

Kitty

0 Likes