Can I add a "show more" button to my Shopify collection?

Bearback
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello,

How do I get my collections to have a "show more" type of a button that way the "All Masks" collection on my site is able to show more content?

Also, when you click on a product it says it is out of stock, I keep trying to edit this though and change QTY and not track inventory and still my variants still show up as out to stock. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

https://brucemasks.com

Thank you,

Ray 

Replies 3 (3)

ScreenStaring
Shopify Partner
56 2 10

How do I get my collections to have a "show more" type of a button that way the "All Masks" collection on my site is able to show more content?

It's not clear what page you're referring to. Maybe it's this: https://brucemasks.com/collections/all-masks/? But I don't see a "show more type of button". Include a link to the page in question.

when you click on a product it says it is out of stock, I keep trying to edit this though and change QTY and not track inventory and still my variants still show up as out to stock. 

If you've disabled inventory tracking through the Shopify admin then maybe it's your theme that showing "out of stock" and you can check its customizations. Additionally if you're using an app to render the form fields on the product page "PICK YOUR MASK SIZE", "WOULD YOU LIKE US TO INSTALL..." etc... then it may be a part of its settings.

ScreenStaring
Software Development & Consulting
Bearback
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

On this page (the main home page), scroll down to the collection list which has all of the categories of masks. I am wondering how to have the option of showing all the masks in a collection right there on that main page v.s just 8 images of the top of the collection. Or is this not possible? 

One the actually item's pages how do I remove the "offer ends" wording/countdown and the "Order in the next 23 hours 40 minutes to get it by Wednesday 01/20/2021" ? Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.22.21 PM.png

Thank you,

Ray

ScreenStaring
Shopify Partner
56 2 10

I am wondering how to have the option of showing all the masks in a collection right there on that main page v.s just 8 images of the top of the collection. Or is this not possible? 

Everything is possible. It is just a matter of if it can be done from your themes settings or if it requires modifying the theme's code. You theme is Elessi correct?  

If you haven't already I'd checkout their documentation and see if they let you change this. 

If you can't then you'd have to modify the theme's code. Since this is a paid theme I'm not sure what needs to be modified or even if it's straightforward to do. 

how do I remove the "offer ends" wording/countdown

Looks like instructions for that can be found here.

ScreenStaring
Software Development & Consulting