Sidebar Menu Not Loading Mobile

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello All, 

We are using a custom theme and I've noticed that the sidebar hamburger menu works fine on the desktop version of the site, but is completely blank when you try to load it on a mobile device. Here is our site https://florida-dealer-supplies.myshopify.com/ 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 8 37

HI, @jrooney!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you for sharing your question with our community. First things first - I made sure that I could replicate the issue you are having with the sidebar menu not appearing on mobile versions of the website. As you suspected, I was able to replicate this being an issue across all iOS and Android devices, with the exception of tablet versions, as such:

23-18-anjzb-41xi6

Since you mentioned this is a custom theme, I highly recommend that you contact the original Theme Developer with assistance troubleshooting the code. Third-party themes are often quite different from Shopify-developed themes so it can be difficult for us to pinpoint the issue. However, the Theme Developer would definitely be able to provide code adjustment recommendations.

If for some reason you are unable to get assistance from the Theme's Developer, you can also hire a Shopify Expert to take a deeper look at the mobile code for your site. 

For other community members that are adept with coding and may be able to offer free advice, make sure to share your custom theme's name as a reference point for them. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 1 1

Hey,

I believe you have separate menus for Desktop and Mobile.

Try to go Themes > customize > select header section and look for a Mobile menu.

There should be some selections for Desktop and Mobile menus separately

0 Likes