Newbie here... I have this theme that I'm trying to customize a little bit of. It's a very simple few lines of css code but it's not loading anything on the page. There's definitely something I'm not doing correctly. Can someone give me any leads on where I'm going wrong?
1) As per the Shopify instructions, I'm adding my code on the Assets --> theme.scss.liquid bottom of the page
2) Clicked on save
3) Added my html code to my page and saved it
Right now It's looking like this
I loaded my page and nothing has changed =( Am I linking it wrong? Do I have to add anything else anywhere else? I haven't been able to find any info on this
Solved! Go to the solution
Thank you for your question.
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).
I'll help you to the best of my ability.
This is an accepted solution.
There three potential causes for your problem:
1. Did you save the code after you added it in?
2. Did you add it at the very bottom of the file? As I can see you added it around line 6000 but the theme.scss.liquid file in your theme has more than 9000 lines.
3. If you did save it, are you adding it to the correct theme?
You (may) have multiple themes in your store.
The one that is live (the one that everybody will see) is the one that shows at the very top when you navigate to Online Store > Themes.
Nice! Glad to hear that it's solved now.
Next time feel free to contact me personally, I'll be happy to help.