Single product page is broken

Muzlee
Visitor
2 0 0

I've started uploading the product descriptions and found that the page doesn't look as it should on one product.

This is how it should look https://www.kaito.hu/products/amazfit-band-5-okos-karkoto Product info and price on the right side, the long description on the left.

But on this single product it looks like this https://www.kaito.hu/products/smart-scale-a2003  It looks to me as if it turned into mobile view for some reason.

I'm using the Brooklyn theme. I'm splitting the product description into the 2 pieces with "{{ product.description | split: '~section 2~' | last/first }}".  I've tried formatting the product info, even using just 1-1 word but it still bugs. Deleting the description fixes it, but that way I don't have a description.

Probably I'm missing something painfully obvious, but I'm starting to go crazy at this point.

Any help would be appreciated

Replies 4 (4)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hello @Muzlee,

Welcome to Shopify Community.

The second product page is unfound. The given link is broken.

Muzlee
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for reaching out to help. The issue has been fixed with adding that product again (it didn't work like twice before that but for some reason it did for the third time).

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @Muzlee 

Hope you're having a great day!

I'm glad your issue was fixed.

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via private message/email.

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2907 557 872

@Muzlee, do this to fix it in 20 seconds:

1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > theme.scss.liquid or theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

@media (max-width: 767px){
	.a-section,
.productinfp2{
	overflow-x: scroll !important;
}
}

Although this will fix the problem, it only masks a deeper issue; there are a few sections in your theme that are not responsive, fixing that would take some work.
If you're not quite familiar with coding yourself I'd highly suggest reaching out to a dev or, in case these sections are coming from an app, reaching out to the app developers and they may assist with a potential fix.

Kind regards,
Diego