Site is automatically down by Shopify

bhautik
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello team,

I'm on pause mode on the Shopify platform for constructing a new website for e-commerce, but last many days website is automatically deregistered from the platform. Even I can't see a live preview of my website. The below screenshot will let you know what is appearing on the website:

Screenshot.jpg

My domain server is working very fine but not responding from the Shopify server. So kindly share a solution to this query. I'm stuck on this point for a long period of time. And I'm not able to forward for selling a single product or even live this site on this Shopify platform.

Replies 4 (4)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @bhautik!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

Would you mind sharing a link to your store here so I can check it out from my location?

Have you been able to test this out using any other devices or connections or have you just been testing on your own main setup?

The more information you can give us here the better we will be able to understand and help out.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

bhautik
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey Don,

This is my link for the store, so kindly guide us for betterment in this error.

https://www.boxadeal.com/

Thanks

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @bhautik!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for that link to your store here!

I can access this okay from my location here no problem currently, are you still having any sort of issue with viewing or accessing your store from your location still?

In cases like this, I would definitely advise you to ensure your browser is one of the supported browsers and that it's as up-to-date as possible.

It's also good practice to clear your cache periodically, and you can also check to see if you can access your store successfully using a private browsing window (such as Incognito mode in Google Chrome).

If you need time-sensitive account support you can get in touch via our Help Centre here as we can't always guarantee a speedy reply here via the Community forums.

Let me know if you were able to access your store or admin correctly!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

bhautik
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for your support...