Site not loading properly on mobile and certain devices (spacing issues)

Albunting
2 0 0

When the site loads on mobile devices there is massive spacing issues . I will include pictures. The site looks perfectly fine in the Theme customization and preview window. 

The issue only seems to happen on the product page and I have tried troubleshooting all the apps. None seemed to be the issue. I also tried troubleshooting the description by removing everything and seeing if that changed anything. It also did not. 

I am using the turbo theme and have contacted shopify about the issue but they were unable to resolve it after a lot of troubleshooting (mostly seeing if apps were the issue). The company that makes the turbo theme has a 5 day ETA for customer service emails so I figured i'd consult the forum for help. 

There is a huge gap between the product and the description aswell as a horizontal white space to the right. Odly this seems to happen on all phones and even on certain desktops but not all (wasn't and issue on my desktop but was on my laptop)

Thanks in advance

IMG_2697.PNGIMG_2698.PNG

0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1424 233 621

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
tony5280
Shopify Partner
61 6 18

In the meantime, I do have a couple of suggestions. Are you familiar with the inspection panel in Chrome?  If you right-click an element on your webpage, select the "Inspect" option. A panel should appear in your window. In the top-lefthand corner of the inspection panel, the second icon in looks like a little phone in front of a larger square. If you hit that, you can virtually test your layout on a wide variety of devices. 

Once you've got your head around that piece, nav over to the developer's theme demo page, and compare the areas where you're having issues. If the demo theme is still broken on mobile, that's probably something you can take up with the theme developer. Otherwise, it's likely that some of your changes have clobbered the responsive settings in the original theme. By comparing the two, it's only a matter of time before your solution appears.

0 Likes