Size Chart

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am wondering if anybody could help me out?

I am trying to add a popup size chart to my website. I followed the shopify guide https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/add-size-chart#sectioned-themes

I am not getting the popup but the code seems to be changing my page layout and embedding into the existing product page. 

Is there a way to fix this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
285 26 52

Hey, @virtuevalour!

My name is Lizzy and I’m from the support team at Shopify.

Do you mind if I ask the name of the theme you're using? This tutorial won't work on all themes, and there are sometimes extra steps you'd need to take for the pop up to appear. Did you try adding the steps at the bottom that talk about Magnific Popup?

Before making any changes to the theme code I always like to suggest duplicating your theme. You can do this by going to Online Store>Actions>Duplicate. Just in case you need a back up.

I also wanted to mention, if you're currently using a free, Shopify developed theme our themes team could look into adding this in for you. Let me know if you'd like me to reach out to them!

Other than this pop up that you're working, how is everything going with your store? Are you currently working on setting everything up or are you making adjustments to an existing site?

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes