Size Variants Changing at Checkout

spacefisharmy
Excursionist
16 0 6

Hello,

I just switched over from Wix and while I'm happy with a lot of aspects of Shopify, when something goes wrong, it seems to REALLY go wrong.

I am using the Galleria theme. I have over 50 products, all garments, which have 6 or more variations for sizing, usually. (XS-2XL)

No matter what size is selected, when you add it to the cart, it changes to XS. It doesn't happen to all the products on the entire site, and I don't see any relevant pattern to the garments that it does happen to.

So I've already had several customers email me saying they didn't order that size. Now I have to 2nd guess and double check with each customer what size they meant to order. It's very time consuming and unprofessional. 

This is a product it happens with.

And this one it doesn't.

Please help!

-Morgan

0 Likes
dbw
1 0 0

was this ever fixed? I've had this issue during every launch. I have lost customers, I've sent tickets in and they can't fix this issue because it is not happening to them. I have no idea what to do anymore. 

0 Likes
spacefisharmy
Excursionist
16 0 6

After a bunch of support tickets to Shopify and the makers of the Galleria theme, they figured out it was something in the 3rd party reviews app that was messing up the code so I reached out to them too and something one of the three of them worked. 
I’ve found that there’s a lot Shopify add-ons that conflict with each other for no good reason.

lancemelin1995
3 0 0

How did you resolve this issue? Please help, I’m practically desperate! 

thank you 

0 Likes
spacefisharmy
Excursionist
16 0 6
Hi, I had to reach out to Shopify, the maker of the theme I use (galleria,
and the maker of the reviews app that I use (yotpo) and I don’t remember
who figured it out because they were all tinkering with the code and it
takes awhile to get responses from anyone!! It was very frustrating. Turns
out the reviews app was conflicting with something else in the code so if
you recently added a 3rd party app I would assume that’s causing the issue.
0 Likes