Slide Show and Testimonials

SynJax
3 0 0

Good morning -

We are using Krown's Kingdom Theme and suddenly have come upon an issue with our sliders / autorotaters. They were working fine and suddenly the images are now stacked one upon the other instead of being sequenced to slide horizontally across the screen. It seems to also affect product images on the product listings. Anyone familiar with how to remedy an issue like this?

Site: thewmarketplace.com

pw: chowmp

Thanks in advance for taking a peek and sending me your thoughts -

James

0 Likes
Propero
Shopify Partner
685 80 117

@SynJax ,

Did you make any changes in your CSS, especially related to media query ?

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in

0 Likes
SynJax
3 0 0

No, we have really tried to stay within the theme and not change much for fear of breaking something. The only event that happened in the relative timeframe (though it worked after it) was the domain change from thewmarketplace.myshopify.com to thewmarketplace.com. 

J

0 Likes
SynJax
3 0 0

One other thing to mention - In our products page page it listed the Seller Name above the Product and it was just the Seller's name - about the time this trouble started (Friday the 25 around 11am EST) the Product page started displaying "Sold by: Seller Name"  and we did nothing to make this change occur. Like the theme just added it - weird, yes?

J

0 Likes
Propero
Shopify Partner
685 80 117

@SynJax ,

One of the sure-shot ways is to take a fresh copy of the theme if it was working earlier, normally few settings get changed or accidentally CSS might have been affected, there can not be more reasons but one needs to look at it to investigate further. What you mentioned is indeed weird and not expected behavior.

In case  you do try fresh copy approach, please do take a backup of your current version by duplicating it.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in

0 Likes