Slideshow malfunction

Solved
Brownluxeb
2 1 0

My website's slideshow doesn't seem to be working as it should. It is set to change slides every 5 seconds but it sits on the first one and I can not use the arrow to change to another slide. It appears the drop down menus in the my header are also not working either. Any help or recommendations would be great. Thanks!

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10354 155 1990

Is there an example link that can be seen? Without that the forum members will be guessing.

My best guess is that you have some form of JavaScript error on the site. The things you're talking about that are not working probably have JavaScript controlling them somewhere, and a simple error can cause downstream effects. 

Did you make recent edits? Add an app recently that aligns with the timeline of when things stopped working?

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
Brownluxeb
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, as you sent your message, I figured it out. There was a something in code causing the issue. Thank you!

0 Likes