Sneaker Style Numbers Solution?

SC242
3 0 1

Hi All,

I'm working with a POS provider who's currently working on an integration with Shopify.  However, I've stumbled onto an issue regarding style numbers for sneakers.  One of the products we sell are Nike shoes.  Nike typically has style numbers that their fan base knows about.  However, these differ from our SKU numbers.  The shopify interface doesn't really have anywhere we could enter the style numbers themselves.  Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can integrate both the style numbers and SKU numbers while letting the customer still be able to search by either of those numbers via the site search?

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
SC242
3 0 1

Thanks Diego, but this isn't the type of issue that would require you to have password access to my store.  I'm looking for recommendations for what others in similar situations have done.

0 Likes