Some links are not working

RogerWilco
2 0 1

Hi there,

The links are not loading when I choose different variants at my product page. The problem started yesterday after I installed a third-party app. Also, the browse link at my image upload app is not working and has lots of error messages when I inspect my product page on Chrome. Appreciate any help about these issues.

https://www.landofyellow.com/products/turn-yellow

Best.

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 261

Hi, @RogerWilco!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing the link to your store. You have some awesome artwork. 

I selected some variants here on my end and they seem to be loading just fine. I am also not experiencing any issues when clicking the browse link in your image upload area. Did you manage to resolve things, or is the issue persisting on your end?

If you're still having troubles, then I suggest clearing your cache or perhaps trying using a different browser or device. It also might be worth reaching out to the app developers directly, as they should be able to help iron out any potential code issues that the app has caused.

It's also worth noting that there seem to be a few different apps affecting your storefront. These apps could be slowing your site speed down, and this may be what's causing the loading issues you're experiencing. When it comes to using apps, it's a good idea to keep things simple and not overload your website with them, as too many can definitely impact your site speed. 

That being said, let me know if you're still experiencing issues on your end! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RogerWilco
2 0 1

Hi Julie, thank you for your interest and kind words about my site. An app was causing the problem, I deleted it and everything's working fine now:)

Have a nice day ahead,

Kubilay