Some products aint working as expected, seens like they are on a different template, not sure tought

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello people!

I'm having an issue in a store, I've already searched everywhere and find no solution.

I have no deep knowledge about shopify!

Some products in my store ain't working, i have noticed that the html of the broken products have some differences, starting at the color/size choice, and on mobile devices these options are hidden by css...

here's one example of a working product: https://www.ciamaritimausa.com/products/bali-printed-bottom

here's one example of a not working product: https://www.ciamaritimausa.com/products/bali-halter-top

can't even put the broken product on minicart!

First i started thinking that the broken products are in a different template, but i don't find anything related, not sure though...

Somebody has an idea of what's happening in these products? 

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

hey,

please look for this class named "#shopify-section-product-template #product-details form.product-form>.selector-wrapper" in your theme.scss.css file.
In media query, max-width: 767px, the div is hidden using display: none;

just remove that, and it will be working. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yeah, i identified this error too, but the problem isn't just this, if you try to put the product into the mini cart will not work too...
and the style of the" choose size/color" buttons are different on the broken product, very weird...
what else could be?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

@PedroLima wrote:

the style of the" choose size/color" buttons are different on the broken product, very weird...
what else could be?

It's because you are having a different name for the options other than color/size, you need to mention the name of the option in the code file where the color, size is mention if you want to have different button style. 

And yes, i checked, your add to cart isn't working. 
Are you having sufficient qty for this product ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yes, i have sufficient qty for the product...

Some products are in some kind of another product template, but i can't find it anywhere...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

Have to check from the backend(coding files) of your store.

0 Likes