Solved

Some products missing variant labels for Facebook shop

Spycraft101
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello, I've got a new issue I'm working to resolve. I'm getting an error for a few of my products via the Facebook business page. I'm attaching a screenshot. This is only a few of my newest products and I've been advertising on Facebook for several months now. How can I fix this? Thank you. 

Variant_Label error.png

Accepted Solution (1)
nick84e
Visitor
1 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Had the same issues. 93% of products unusable in a set. Out of 150 products, I just unpublished (Facebook and Messenger channels) one product randomly, re published it right away. All 150 products were fixed. It makes absolutely no sense but it worked. If that helps

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

everest4world
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you solve the problem?

Spycraft101
Tourist
9 0 3
No I never did.
nick84e
Visitor
1 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Had the same issues. 93% of products unusable in a set. Out of 150 products, I just unpublished (Facebook and Messenger channels) one product randomly, re published it right away. All 150 products were fixed. It makes absolutely no sense but it worked. If that helps

BraveFlash
Visitor
2 0 1

@nick84e wrote:

Good Job Sir. Thanks For sharing the own ideas.

banned