Spinning Wheel: Cart > Checkout

CourtneyatFMF
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi team, 

Looking for a little help if possible?

We use the Brooklyn theme and somehow think the code is broken between our Cart & Checkout pages? Customers can add to cart no problems but when they click to Checkout the spinning wheel on the Checkout button just spins and spins and never progresses to the Checkout page?

I have zero idea how to troubleshoot this issue myself as coding is not a strength. Liquid? Theme? Yep it's all mumbo jumbo to me.

Our store is at:

Replies 4 (4)

PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
385 67 181

Yep, I can reproduce the error you are experiencing.  A couple of questions to try to help:

• What theme are you using?
  • What apps have you installed?
  • How did you add the 2 custom fields to the art page (gift note and how did you hear from us)?
Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es
Nouvelleo
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having this same issue and am using the Venture theme.  The only recent change to the store was the addition of Limit Qty Purchase App by MageComp for the launch of a new product, but I removed it is no longer needed.  Could the removal of the app be affecting the cart page for some reason?  Thanks in advance.

tim
Shopify Expert
3258 232 1178

Basically, the problem with your cart page is that there is no cart form. You have a button which should submit a form, but there is no form "around" this button, so nothing is submitted.

You have a small piece of Javscript which assigns the loader class to the button when it's clicked and that's it.

ShadowProject
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you please elaborate on how to solve this issue? I'm experiencing it too.