Sticky header covering only a few of my pages in mobile view - brooklyn theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I added some custom code to implement a sticky header, it does the trick.  However, now I've added a custom product page and on those pages the header overlaps with the product image.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix this. I'm sure I've made a mess of the code.  

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
566 122 184

@KMellows 

Send me your custom product link so I can check and assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Tejas,

My website is casacolorata.co.uk and the specific issue is on the template I am using for this product https://casacolorata.co.uk/collections/paint-and-tools/products/autentico-paint.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kristen

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
566 122 184

@KMellows 

Go to theme.scss.liquid file and add the following code at the end of file:

div#ProductSection-- {
    margin-top: 100px;
}

Cheers,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

@Tejas_Nadpara Thank you so much!  Now, I don't suppose you are able to help me on a few more issues that I have been unable to solve?

1) If you have scrolled down on a page a little bit (so you aren't right at the top) and you click open the hamburger menu, the 'X' to close the menu isn't there.  It only shows if you are at the very top of the page when you open the menu.  Thoughts?

2) On the Login/Create Account page, I have not been able to get an active hover state/colour over the links over the options like 'Create Account,' 'Return to Homepage' etc. like I have on the footer.  https://casacolorata.co.uk/account/login?return_url=%2Faccount

3) On the homepage, right below the header I have opted for some text rather than an image because I couldn't get an image to work nicely for different screen sizes.  Is it possible to fill the entire section background with a solid colour?  When I've tried, it only added colour around the text, but I'd want to to fill the width of the screen the same as the sections below.  Does that make sense?  

Many thanks!!

Kristen

0 Likes