Stock Availability

Solved
DaveOliver178
3 0 0

Hi - i'm hoping to find a way to auto-display total stock levels as a percentage so track availability. - currently manually doing it in excel but surely there is a way to see total availability as a percentage? so for example, if we had 100 products with 50 of them showing quantities < 1 our availability would be 50%.

0 Likes
matbaker
Excursionist
14 6 7

Hi @DaveOliver178  Where would you like to display it? In Shopify Backend next to total inventory levels? 

Need Shopify help? Send me an email matbaker66@gmail.com :)
0 Likes
DaveOliver178
3 0 0

yeah that would be ideal.

0 Likes
matbaker
Excursionist
14 6 7

Unfortunately I don't think it will be possible, Shopify Backend functionalities can't be edited. You could add total inventory levels (in %) of a product as a product tag / product metafield or variant metafield.

It would be also possible to create a data feed with all inventories that would export your total inventories and later import it to Google Sheets if that helps?

0 Likes
DaveOliver178
3 0 0

ahh well thanks for the help, i wonder if there is an analytics app that can do this?

0 Likes
matbaker
Excursionist
14 6 7

This is an accepted solution.

If you are fine with sending a csv file with report to your email address - this app could help - https://apps.shopify.com/datajet.

It would require bit of custom set up - just send an email to app support, they will configure it so anytime you run the export all will be mailed as .csv to your email.