Stock reset to zero by itself

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Victor - my store is doing the exact same thing. This is extremely frustrating and has happened about 5 or 6 times total, and twice now in the last two days. I have hundreds of products so I have to manually update the inventory again. Please help!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Victor,

I'm experiencing the same issue for some of the products I have in my store: https://satisfymee.com/

I keep manually changing the stock back to normal but it always goes back to 0 after a short while.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
435 40 121

Hi @Haakon@RankinWarehouse and @RussellS,

Apologies in the delay in getting back to you here. This issue is one that is nearly always caused by either another staff member making changes without your knowledge, or an app or channel that has the authority to edit products and inventory making these changes. For us to troubleshoot this, it would require us to authenticate you on the store - something I am unable to do directly on the forums - and check the inventory history on your account to see what or who is making edits to your inventory figures.

I would recommend checking with anyone else who has access to the store if they have made changes, and to also consider if any of the apps you have installed are related to products and inventory, as they could be responsible for changing inventory levels. If you are still unsure, please contact support so that you can be authenticated on your stores and this matter can be looked into quickly. We can also be reached over Facebook (http://m.me/Shopify) and Twitter (@ShopifySupport) if you prefer to reach us that way.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Vector,

I face same problem of inventory, It is changing to 0 for one of my products, I changed the quantities many time but it keeps changing after a short time:

website name is https://laviemate.myshopify.com/

and this is the product: https://laviemate.myshopify.com/admin/products/4286293409869

Would please you help me in this problem.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
435 40 121

Hi @ImadHussam,

As mentioned in my post above, this issue is usually caused by another staff member making changes without your knowledge, or an app that has permission to edit inventory figures. We'd need to authenticate you and take a look at the backend of the store to help with this, and as I cannot authenticate you here, I'd suggest touching base with our support team to get assistance with this.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I am also having trouble with the same issue. My quantity value for my product keeps resetting to zero automatically unexpectedly and I have to manually change it frequently.

Could I get some assistance for it please,

Hope to hear from you soon,

Alee.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
435 40 121

Hi @A_Bonnue,

Thank you for reaching out—please refer to my post above on this topic. If you're seeing inventory change seemingly on its own, and you are not sure why this is happening, please contact our support team so we can authenticate you and take a closer look at this for you.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same issue as well as we notice inventory amounts are sometimes off when we do not change the inventory. 
I know it was entered in correctly because we notice it the most on items like tee’s that we created labels for and put stickers on the item. We know the items were in the system and it will show wrong quantity’s.  Help?  We love Shopify but our inventory has to stay correct. 
we have not added any apps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
435 40 121

Hi @sscgiftstore,

How many products has this issue affected? Do the inventory figures seem to be off by one or two units, or many more? Have you checked with all members of staff who have access to the Shopify admin that they have not made the changes?

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there

I am facing the same issue with one of my products. It constantly resets to ZERO. Please assist urgently.

Thanks!

0 Likes