Stopping Duplicate Reviewers

Explorer
129 0 15

I know this sounds like a weird question, but how come there is no option to automatically flag reviews if same email keeps doing reviews on products? I have a loyalty system and as much as I can disable how much points and how frequently they can get them, htere is NO WAY to stop the same person from doing a review over and over again

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1843 170 534

Hi,

Sounds like a valid question and something the vendor of your loyalty app should be able to address or offer a reason why this isn't possible in their implementation. Have you tried contacting the vendor through their support channel?

Best wishes!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Explorer
129 0 15

its got nothing to do with that. The issue is that the shopify app allows the same person to do a review every other day. There is no way to limit anything with shopify reviews app. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
23 2 7

Hi @VapeL1FE ,

@KarlOffenberger  is correct - please try to talk to the vendor and improve their App (to squash the spam)!

If you want the Shopify team to review the way their baseline app works then I recommend to make your request in another posting but just focus on your core question perhaps  - "Stopping Duplicate email Reviewers within Shopify Review App"

0 Likes
Explorer
129 0 15

do you guys REALIZE this has nothing to do with an app? This is BY shopify, https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews BY shopify. Thats their responsibility. Has nothing to do with any loyalty settings

0 Likes