Why can't I access my Shopify store and admin panel?

Ted2104
Visitor
2 0 0

Our store was working this morning, took 2 products off. 

And now we cannot access our admin or store? Please help with this issue as we have launched the store just last night. 

Thank you 🙂 

Replies 3 (3)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @Ted2104,

Hyde here from Shopify.

That's strange, what error message are you seeing? Could you provide me with a screenshot to get a better sense of what's going on? Have you received any correspondence about your account from Shopify?

The more information you give me, the better I can help you!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Ted2104
Visitor
2 0 0

Well it's my first time trying shopify or any online business. 

I've contacted Shopify Support and they replied to me saying that my shopify account was shut due to violation of section 15.6

I don't know why they chose that violation when we had only been launched for less than 24 hours. When we first launched we placed 2 orders for ourselves to make sure the checkout process was working and setup oberlo and wiio. After we decided to stick with oberlo we also chose to become a 1 product store however when we deleted the two other products we had we then got banned.

I don't know where I can attach a screenshot but when I try to log in or visit the domain it says "oops, something went wrong" and a "we'll be back soon" banner sort of image.

Thank bk you for your response Hyde 😊

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Thanks for explaining that! As the Risk team has been in touch about how and why your store contravenes Shopify's terms of service I would recommend continuing the conversation in that email thread, as they are the team responsible for making those decisions and are better placed than I am to answer your questions.

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.