Store can not accept credit card payments

1 0 0

My customers have told me that when they try to checkout with credit card through shopify payments, they get this error. This Custom account cannot currently make live charges. The `verification.disabled_reason` property on the account will provide information about why this account is currently disabled. If you are a customer trying to make a purchase, please contact the owner of this site. Your transaction has not been processed. Paypal works perfectly but they can't checkout with credit card. Please help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
437 20 29

Hello, @zhuandrew!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. :-) 

Could you check to see if your Shopify Payments account is in test mode? If not, could you check your email (including the spam/junk folder) to see if there's a notification from Shopify in your inbox? If none can be found, could you email support@shopify.com from the email address you use to sign into Shopify? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned.  If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll have a look into this with you.

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. Just click 'talk to support’ for some more info.

Happy selling! 

Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes