Store gets deleted within seconds as soon as I connect PayPal to it

Alex2610
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello guys!

Unfortunately I am facing a very annoying problem. As soon as I create a new store (I've already built around 15 stores) and connect PayPal to it, the store get's deactivated within two seconds with the text something like: This store is not available anymore.

Does somebody have the same problem? If yes could you please tell me what you did to solve this problem?

Honestly I had another store that had very poor delivery times for two weeks because of delivery delays and this had lead to a lot of shopify disputes. This store had the same PayPal connected to it. Since these disputes the credit card is banned from shopify payments (which is not that bad since I can switch to another provider). 

For my current store shopify wants me to provide certificates (which is no problem, but I haven't done it yet).

So my problem is as soon as I want to connect PayPal to a new created store it automatically gets deleted. Is it maybe because it got blacklisted? I actually wouldn't understand it because only the credit card got banned from Shopify Payments but I haven't received any informations of PayPal being banned as well. 

Or maybe because my current store (where I need to give certificates) is connected to the same PayPal and as long as I have not given the certificates it's literally unable to use PayPal on new stores?

I would be very glad if you could help me out because our company is 100 % legit and we're doing everything to keep our customers satisfied.

Best regards,

Alex

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
134 17 10

Hello @Alex2610

This is Lana from Shopify. I understand that this is a frustrating issue so I wanted to help you out.

It does look like the issue is related specifically to the PayPal account that you're trying to connect, but to be sure of this we would need to investigate it further for you. We are currently unable to look into your account details from the Shopify Community, so could you please reach out to us on our live support here? That way we will be able to properly investigate this and see what the next steps are!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help you out. 

Thanks. -Lana 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LIJIAHAO0924
1 0 0

HI I met same problem with you.Do you fix this issue now?

0 Likes
Alex2610
Tourist
11 0 2

As far as I understand it, your Shopify got blacklisted forever. 

0 Likes