Why is my new online store still saying 'coming soon' after 10 days?

maymay1
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello,

I created my shopify store and bought the domain about 10 days ago but when I type the url it keeps saying coming soon. I don't think it is normal since I have opened couple of other shopify stores and it only took 48h to open. 

Replies 6 (6)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @maymay1!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're facing. We should be able to get to the bottom of this together! I see you mention reaching a "coming soon" page when typing in your URL, and also the shop is only 10 days old. The first thing that comes to mind, is that the password page may still be active on your shop. When you start up a Shopify account, the Online Store will be password protected with a password found at the bottom of your Online Store> Preferences section of the admin. Once you select a plan, you're able to disable the password protection, but this must be done manually.

Head over to your Online Store> Preferences, and scroll to the bottom to check if your password page is still enabled. If so, you can disable that to open your store live.

If that doesn't seem to be the issue, I'm happy to take a closer look with you. If that's the case here, could you please reply with a screenshot of the coming soon page you reach, as well as a link to your site so I can test it on my end? 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

theraptor
Visitor
2 0 0

when i try to open my store whith the following URL then my store says unable to find server IP Address www.daffodilshome.com.pk/ ,,,,, and if I open it with this address http://daffodilshome.com.pk/ then i can access my store. Lemme know if there is any solution to it.

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @theraptor!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and welcome to the thread! 

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you're experiencing with your shop. I'm happy to help out! I've tried accessing both of the links in your post, and both of them are loading fully and without any issues for me. This leads me to believe the issue you're experiencing must be localized on your end. I have a few troubleshooting steps you can try that should resolve this. Please try the following and let me know the result by replying here: 

• Check your browser for any available updates and complete them if able
  • Clear your browsers cache and cookies (https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic)
  • Access your shop in a private / incognito browsing session 
  • Try in an alternate browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try on an alternate device and complete the above steps again

If the issue persists after trying those steps, please send me a screenshot of the error message you're getting in your reply here. 

theraptor
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes there was problem in CNAME i didn't add www in CNAME.. THANKS for the help

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 161

Hey, @theraptor!

Thank you for getting back to me with the update. I'm so glad to hear your domain is working as expected now in all forms. Let me know if there are any other issues that come up with your domain, and I'll be happy to help out further! 

Danish8
Visitor
1 0 0

Same thing happening with me Any idea How many days will be take to publish website ?