Stripe Malaysia - FPX Payment method

syibli
2 0 0

Hai is there any solution to this issue ?

0 Likes
forrest
1 0 0

Hi, have you found any solution? Or any other alternative approach to facilitate FPX? Thanks

0 Likes
Richie_CP
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi,

Just contacted Stripe support who asked me to contact Shopify support.

Shopify support asked me to contact Stripe support.

Then they suggested me to contact an expert for unsupported customizations.

Please advise.

0 Likes
SkynSin
Excursionist
14 0 5

Hi, if anyone has a solution to this would really appreciate an update! Thanks.

0 Likes
edutify
3 0 0

Looks like many people are still pending on this issue. I just contacted Stripe directly and they say someone will email me regarding this. Maybe they will give some technical advise. but if shopify natively do not support this, then looks like we need to hire a shopify developer expert to create an APP for this.

Will keep everyone posted here as the story develops.

thanks

0 Likes
Kelv
1 0 0

Did Stripe get back to you on this? Have been finding for information regarding this and seems like there is no solution other than hiring a shopify developer expert.

0 Likes
YL
2 0 4

Hello all! An update here if anyone is still wondering about the same thing as me:

No there is no solution to this at this point in time (March 2021). I have reached out to Stripe and they said that it is something that Shopify needs to work on on their end. This is because Shopify integrates with Stripe at their backend and they have not integrated the FPX payment part. Hopefully Shopify will pick this up and do something about it (if it ever gets their attention). The other option is to hire a Shopify developer to do this.

The easiest thing for us to do is to email Shopify support to request for them to include FPX in their Stripe integration to show that there is indeed a demand for this. I have done this, hopefully you could too.

Richie_CP
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, 

For Malaysian merchants, I advise to use Billplz as third-party payment app for now if you want FPX.

Now i use Stripe as primary (credit/debit card) + Billplz (FPX) as Shopify had no reply to this issue.

0 Likes