Stripe Malaysia - FPX Payment method

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi all,

Stripe in Malaysia has enabled FPX payment, which is payment method that allows direct bank transfers from the customer's bank account to the business' bank account.

The standard Stripe integration with Shopify only covers the credit card payment side. For FPX payment, I believe custom integration is required, involving server-side configuration and client-side integration. Here's the documentation for more information: https://stripe.com/docs/payments/fpx.

As I am not a developer, I do not know how to perform such integration. If you are familiar with such kind of integration, please reach out! I would really appreciate it. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Yes! Would appreciate having this feature for Shopify-Stripe Malaysia

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Have you found a solution to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, what if we subscribe for Advanced Shopify package? do they allow us to integrate with backend API? As i also wish to migrate my Wordpress web site (with FPX payment) to Shopify platform, hope to be able to bring over the customization too. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Has anyone had any luck with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hope Shopify team is able to add FPX feature directly under the Stripe option soon.

Really looking forward to this solution!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

Anyone able to provide further insights into this?

I really do hope Shopify tech support is able to hook Stripe FPX up for us non-technical people.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
EasyStore has Stripe FPX integration and this is really helpful because we do not have to pay the exorbitant sign up fee for the payment gateway. Shopify please look into it
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, any update for this ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I did check with Shopify and Stripe recently, Stripe asked me to check with Shopify, and Shopify's reply is still asking us to settle this problem by ourselves, quite disappointing with this answer. To solve this issue, I guess we need to find our own developer, I'm not sure if this works - for those who are keen on solving this issue, we can gather and search for developer to do for us, and ask for a package at lower cost?

0 Likes