Supply Theme (Add to Cart without going to cart page)

Solved
Vincinerate
Excursionist
20 1 2

Hi all,

Currently, whenever users click 'Add on cart' to add products, it redirects user to the Cart page. How can I make it such that whenever user adds product, a message pops up to notify products have been added to cart (like Venture theme) - WITHOUT redirecting user to the Cart page. 

Someone posted before putting this <input type="hidden" name="return_to" value="back" /> , if it works, where do I specifically put it? (I'm not coding expert)

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent

0 Likes

The default behavior of Supply (at least in last version) is to open a popup when you add something to the cart.

First thing you can check is in Theme -> Customize -> Theme Settings -> Cart and be sure that Cart Type is set to Modal

2020-10-06 03_11_04-Crazy Web Studio ~ Customize ~ Supply ~ Shopify.png

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Vincinerate
Excursionist
20 1 2

Hi Drake,

Thanks, I know about the modal mode, but even that i still have to unclick the pop up to continue shopping so the hassle is still there. I've already gotten a solution from another thread. Thanks though

0 Likes

Hi, ok nice, please link the other thread here and mark you answer as Accepted Solution.

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Vincinerate
Excursionist
20 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

For those who's facing the same problem, this link works for me:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Supply-Theme-Add-to-Cart-without-going-to-cart-page/m...

0 Likes