Suspended Domain - please help urgent!!!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, 

We missed the 14 day cut off to verify our domain and then when we finally did our domain had been suspended and even now that we have verified it our domain is not working. PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!!!

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

Hey, Lauren!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I would be happy to take a look at our domain for you but first, I'll need to authenticate you as the account owner. I sent you an email. Please reply to the email and I'll be happy to help. You can also find our other contact details here if you need faster support.

Thank you.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I need my domain reactivated, too, since I missed the domain verification email (sorry!). @Aria can you help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

Hey, @pamperedpenguin!

I'd love to help but the email address you're using on forums doesn't seem to be attached to your Shopify store. Please reach out to our support here and we'll be able to get that sorted out for you. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Aria I am having the same problem can you please help me as well. My domain has been suspended and it shows as 

clientTransferProhibited

clientUpdateProhibited

however, when I go on my shopify store domain it still shows it as connected and not needing to be renewed till next year. I did not realize I needed to verify it and did not see the emails to do so. Please assist. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

Hey, @prettyfixed!

If you can let me know what your domain is, I'll be happy to take a look. If you'd prefer not to share this information publicly, please reach out to our support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm getting the "Domain has been suspended" message too.

It instructed me to "Click on Send verification email and you will receive an email that will allow you to confirm your address" >>> I did this and no confirmation was sent to my email. Please help. Happened out of nowhere and i originally didn't receive a confirmation email for transferring my new domain name.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 218

Hey, @chrishavectrl!

The email address you're using on forums doesn't appear to be attached to a Shopify store. 

Since it's an urgent matter, please reach out to our support team, we'll be able to authenticate you and help you solve this issue. This will be a lot faster than waiting on a forums response.

0 Likes