Text on PAGE doesn't match the HEADING used in the description.

Solved
Tourist
8 0 0

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

1st picture - Description

2nd picture (right) - Product page

Pretty straight forward. Been having this issue for a while. I'd like to use the Heading 6, so i can add miniature texts, but once it shows up on a page, it's the same size as other words/letters, sometimes even bigger... I've looked around and i didn't see any other people having this problem.

E

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9965 84 1464

A link to your shop - showing this in action - would be a good first step.

The <h6> heading element is able to be changed in terms of colour, font, size, etc with CSS. Your theme is very likely setting some sizes for the headings that keeps the size above what you're hoping for. It could have very good design reasons for doing this but you're able to adjust it by adding some custom code of your own.

What that code would be is part of why the forum members would need that shop link - and ideally the name of the theme in use.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

My mistake on not typing in the theme - It's the free theme Brooklyn, as the site is a testing ground/testing phase.

For the site itself - is there a way for me to sent you a private message instead with it? As we do not wish to disclose it here.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
9965 84 1464

I keep private messaging off so I don't get absolutely buried. 

Since it's the Brooklyn theme you could add some custom CSS to the bottom of your existing stylesheet.

For example:

/* adjust the size of the H6 inside content added from within the Rich Text Editor (rte) such as product descriptions */
.rte h6 {
    font-size: .5em;
}

Not sure if there was a specific size/look that you're going for but this can help.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Well that did wonders and worked brilliantly!

Many thanks,

E

0 Likes