Text size in pages on debut theme

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello!

I am trying to increase the size of test on my pages on my site as seen here https://ksmgaming.com/pages/scoring

The scoring is listed as heading 1

reporting scores is heading 3

and the scoring rules is heading 5 

but they are all the same sizes?? WHY?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 3 10

@KSMGaming Please click the link in the email that was just sent to you and I'll be able to check it out for you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 3 10

@KSMGaming 

You have the correct h tags, you can define the font size inline.

Instead of:

<h1 class="widget 
          widgetResponsive textWidget col20" id="text-widget-1594069189365" data-type="TextWidget" data-animation="lazyAnimation-" style="text-align: center;"><strong>1st = 15 points</strong><br /><strong>2nd = 10 points</strong><br /><strong>3rd = 5 points</strong><br /><strong>4th = 2 points</strong><br /><strong>5th = 1 point</strong><br /><strong>KILLS = 1 point</strong></h1>
Copy

You can add a style class, so it will be:

<h1 style="font-size:60px;" class="widget 
          widgetResponsive textWidget col20" id="text-widget-1594069189365" data-type="TextWidget" data-animation="lazyAnimation-" style="text-align: center;"><strong>1st = 15 points</strong><br /><strong>2nd = 10 points</strong><br /><strong>3rd = 5 points</strong><br /><strong>4th = 2 points</strong><br /><strong>5th = 1 point</strong><br /><strong>KILLS = 1 point</strong></h1>
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 3 10

@KSMGaming On second thought, there was a problem with the heading tags in theme.scss.liquid. I fixed it for you.

However, should there be any problems, I've kept the original file labeled Before TechSolver Fix.

Have a great day!

0 Likes