TextInput component not working in Debutify Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi All,

This is somewhat of a specific issue that I'm having. I am currently using the Debutify theme and trying to edit a custom product page template with an embedded HTML5 Canvas that I created in Adobe Animate. (See here and click "Customize Art":https://mistergoose.com/products/canvas-gallery-wraps?variant=31295511134250

My issue is my TextInput component will not display (upon clicking any of the characters it should display) until I Cmd+F "textinput" upon Inspecting the page (browser is Google Chrome). And, when it does display from searching for the component in the page HTML, it will not scale properly when I change the size of the window like the rest of the canvas. 

Does anyone have any experience with Javascript/HTML5 Canvas/Adobe Animate Components that might have some intuition here? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Melanie

No text box on my HTML5 CanvasNo text box on my HTML5 CanvasThe text box and scaling works when I test it alone in its own tab.The text box and scaling works when I test it alone in its own tab.

0 Likes