Any ideas as to why this is happening?

shopify error.PNG

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 76 180

Hey, @dustinsmith

Thanks for posting your screenshot of your thank you page. It looks like the words aren’t formatting correctly on the page on the right side. I’m not sure why this would happen, but I have a few ideas and would like to ask some questions to troubleshoot this together:

• Has this happened before on your store, or is this the first time you’re experiencing this?
  • What browser are you using? 
  • Are you able to clear your browser’s cache? Here’s our help doc on how you can do that for your browser here: Support browsers - How to clear your cache. 
  • What happens when you try viewing this page on another device? 
  • I tried to replicate this by going to the website listed in your email address from your Shopify Community profile, but was unable to as I couldn't locate a product on your website. Do you have an example product that I could use to replicate this on your store to take a further look?

Thank you for working on this with me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
dustinsmith
Tourist
4 0 1
  • Has this happened before on your store, or is this the first time you’re experiencing this? - unsure
  • What browser are you using? Chrome
  • Are you able to clear your browser’s cache? yes multiple times Here’s our help doc on how you can do that for your browser here: Support browsers - How to clear your cache. 
  • What happens when you try viewing this page on another device? this only shows on confirmation after checkout
  • I tried to replicate this by going to the website listed in your email address from your Shopify Community profile, but was unable to as I couldn't locate a product on your website. Do you have an example product that I could use to replicate this on your store to take a further look?https://cenegenicslife.com/products/elite-health-evaluation  i set price to zero for testing
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 76 180

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for getting back to me with your details and for setting the product up for testing @dustinsmith. I appreciate the help.

I was able to checkout the product that you linked earlier under the name, “Tira N.”. I was able to replicate the issue you were seeing earlier:

20-12-gyytk-471k5

I dug into the checkout page with my team and we noticed there is a button on your thank you page, “Schedule Your Intro Call Now”. 

We think this may be what is causing the formatting issue on the right side of the page. 

20-12-rklvz-6lwy1

Can I ask, how was this button placed at checkout?

Who helped you add this code into your thank you page?

Are you using an app? 

If you’re using an app, I recommend reaching out to the app developer to help you adjust the code on your thank you page so that the text is formatted correctly. I am thinking this is an additional script that was added to your order status page. Additional scripts allow you to add additional features on your order status page, and are outside our scope of support.

Check out our help doc to learn more: Customize your order status page. I also recommend passing this help doc along to your app developer, so that they can reference it if they need. 

Let me know how this goes!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes