Thank You Page (Your order is confirmed)

kosturaatelier
1 0 0

Help! I need to edit this part. The caption under the Your order is confirmed on the thank you page at checkout. I am an Information Technology student exploring shopify and I remember editing the code of this part because I remember typing the code <p>Please transfer your payment to: </p> ............. <p>No screenshot / receipt photo, no payment received</p>      But I can't find where I have edited the code. Please help meee!! I have been looking for it for days and been looking in it for threads but it's difficult for me to find again. I really can't remember where I saw the code of it and changed it.

I want to edit it out and put it back to its original caption. Please see the encircled part of the photo as reference. 

Please help me where I can edit this out again!!!

1st Photo is the original         ;          2nd Photo is the one I put a caption on

testing2.jpg           testing1.jpg

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1045 72 170

Hey, @kosturaatelier.

Tira here to help. 

Thanks for your screenshots, they’re very helpful!

It looks like you may have created this using the manual payment method. Manual payment methods allow you to add special instructions on the order confirmation page at checkout so that your customers can pay you without a credit card.

Here is a list of the steps to enable this:

1) From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.

2) In the Payment providers section, select Create custom payment method.

3) In Custom payment method name, enter the name of your payment method.

The following names are reserved by Shopify and can't be used:

Bank Deposit

Cash

Cash on Delivery (COD)

custom

External Credit

External Debit

Gift Card

Money Order

Store Credit

3) In Additional details, enter any information that you want shown next to the payment method in your checkout.

4) In Payment instructions, enter the instructions that you want your customer to follow to pay for the order. These instructions are shown on the order confirmation page after the customer completes their order.

5) Click Activate.

If a customer is using a manual payment method they will see the name of the payment method and the instructions to complete the payment on the order confirmation screen.

You can check out these steps and learn more in our help doc: Manual payment methods.

Is this what you were looking to do?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes