The limit of uploading files to Shopify

Kjankko
Pathfinder
131 2 13

Hi,

My client has lots of digital products in Her store (PDF -files). I have a few questions for those who have also this situation.

1. How much can upload files to Shopify (settings-> files)? I have uploaded the images to the store and it shows already that I cannot upload more:

llll.png

2. Do you have digital products stored outside of Shopify? And when the customer buys your product it sends the product(s) to the customer's email?

Thanks,

-KJ 

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10296 146 1949

If you're seeing that banner remain for what feels like a longer than normal timeframe I would suggest contacting Shopify Support. 
It's possible you're seeing a bug so worth the team looking into it. Be sure to have that message ready to hand over to the support person you talk to.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
Kjankko
Pathfinder
131 2 13

@Jason thank you for the reply.

I will ask that for support.

I think I haven't reached the limit (if there are any limits) of files because I haven't added as many images/Apps/code to the store.

0 Likes